Barlee’s Angels is always in need of volunteers. We are 100% volunteer run and exists only because of the generosity of others. Here are just a few of the ways you can volunteer:
- Short-term fostering for vacations
- Transporting Animals
- Coordinating pickups of donated food and toys
- Organizing donations of food and toys and beds
- Organizing fundraising events
- Home visits and adoptions screening (requires training from Barlees)
- Training and behaviour support (requires training from Barlees)
Barlee’s is in need of fosters.
Why Foster? By taking an animal in need temporarily into your home you’re: freeing up a spot so the shelter or rescue can take in another dog. giving your foster dog the time he needs to be ready for adoption. helping the rescue learn more about the dog so (s)he can end up in the best home possible.
What do I need? All supplies are provided as well as full support regarding training/behavioral modification.
But I have other pets? Many of our fosters have their own pets as well as foster.
Not in Guelph? Our fosters & volunteers are throughout Southwestern Ontario, London to Barrie to Niagara Falls…
To apply to foster, please fill out an application to join us (be sure to indicate you are interested in fostering.
To apply to volunteer, please complete our Volunteer Application.